Total–Contact offers in-house embroidery services so that you can be assured that your project will receive personal attention from our dedicated staff.Embroidery is the most popular of all apparel decorating methods. It creates a highly professional impression of your company or Team logo and creates a distinctive look. Embroidery is the most durable option available and will not wear off. Your design can be sewn with an endless amount of thread color choice and can be sewn on almost any location of clothing.Embroidering your logo includes a few steps:
- Logo Digitization. Your existing logo must be converted into a digitized sew file for embroidery. Digitizing your logo is a onetime process, unless you decide to change your logo. For optimal digitization, we require a illustrator format (.ai; .cdr; .eps) of your logo, but it is also possible to digitize your logo from other file formats such as .jpeg and .bmp.
- Text Size & Colours. We communicate with you regarding colour selection and text size on your apparel or product. Hooping. Your garment is hooped with a piece of backing to ensure stability during the embroidery process and to achieve a professional look every time.
- Production. We use state-of-the-art computerized embroidery machines and efficiently produce large quantities of embroidered garments, providing you with a fast turnaround time.
Pricing for Embroidery is determined by the following factors:
- Number of stitches in your design
- Complexity of your design
- Quantity of items being embroidered
- The fabric or materials being embroidered
- Number of locations being embroidered